Artiste releases semi-nude pictures


Downsound Records songstress Ishawna has released a series of new pictures which flaunt her amazing assets for the camera, and the racy photos have triggered a huge response on social media.


"I am now doing what Ishawna wants to do. I am free, single and disengaged, and I am loving my new freedom to act as an individual. I am 100 per cent focused on my career," she said.


The steamy cleavage-baring, belly skin revealing pictures have emerged as she gears up to promote her latest video and single, Need Love. The video will premiere this weekend on CVM's Onstage.


sexy single


"Although I have never done something like this before, people close to me know this is the real me. I am promoting a sexy single, so I had to do a sexy photo shoot," she said.


Dancehall insiders who have seen the video say that Ishawna dances topless on a balcony against an idyllic landscape. She also does some creative pole-dancing on the rails of the balcony showing off sultry moves that are sure to get her thousands of fans on Twitter in a tizzy this weekend.


The super-sexy songstress unleashed this new 'if you've got it, flaunt it' attitude via her Instagram account, and some of the photos also popped up on Facebook and Twitter recently. Interestingly, the photos have come out in the wake of her announcement of break-up with long-time beau and former fiancé selector Foota Hype.



No comments:

Post a Comment